Intensive - 35 Hour Program
Features of the 35 Hour Per Week Program
- Start Any Monday
- Variety of Electives or Special Interest Classes
- Beginner to Advanced Level
- 1 week to 52 weeks
- Digital Report Cards
- Digital Textbooks
- Can transfer between programs with one week’s notice. (some conditions may apply)
- Study at our beautiful downtown Toronto, Canada location.
- Academic Writing
General English Plus
Grammar + Conversation + Elective
The General English Plus program helps to improve all aspects of your English PLUS you can register for a variety of electives. There are 8 different levels to progress through. Students study grammar, speaking, reading and writing using the Study It! Digital Textbook series PLUS students can transfer between the different electives easily.
Intensive Conversation Plus
Pronunciation + Conversation + Listening
The focus of this program is to reduce your accent and improve your speaking and listening skills. The Intensive Conversation Plus program is very intensive. You will speak and listen in various situations. It will challenge you to “think in English”.
Our ESL Materials
Students who register for the 35 hour per week program can enjoy the following:
- FREE monthly TOEIC test practice
- FREE monthly work-related English workshops such as resume-writing, job interview skills and cover letter writing.
**Note: Each class runs approx. 1 hour and 50 minutes with 15 minute breaks between classes. Minimum numbers of 4 to 6 students are required to keep levels open.
*** We offer a Summer and Winter TimeTable. Please contact us for the latest TimeTable.