Work and Study in Canada
Connect students have a unique opportunity to expand their English through a co-op work experience program. Connect students who qualify can transfer to one of our Career College partners to complete an accredited college diploma and receive an amazing co-op work experience in Canada. Students can receive a Student Visa and be eligible for an Off-Campus Work Permit when applying for this program.
Career College Partners
Anderson College has helped thousands of Canadian students find jobs in many different careers in Canada. Anderson College is well-known for preparing students for jobs in the healthcare industry however it also has many other great programs for International Students. Anderson College operates two locations in Toronto.
IBT College is located in downtown Toronto. IBT College is an accredited Career College that focuses on Travel and Tourism, Business and Flight Attendant Training. It's small class size and personalized attention make it a popular choice for Canadians.
Popular Programs for International Students
Career Colleges offer some interesting programs for International Students. Below are some of the most popular choices made by our students after completing our Pathway Program.
Connect with Your Career
- Connect provides you the English training required to be successful in your diploma program. International students who graduate from our Pathway Program called Advanced Communication and Presentation Skills Program (ACP) acquire the English skills necessary to successfully graduate from a Career College.
- Career Colleges provide you with the skills training needed to be successful in your work experience with qualified teachers from within each industry.
- Co-Op programs are an excellent way to build your resume and work within a Canadian culture. Many Canadians go to college and register in a Co-Op program that gives them real-life work experience along with a strong theoretical foundation.
- It will be an excellent opportunity for you to build friendships and network with Canadians.
- You will receive an accredited college diploma and, depending on the program, you may be able to receive an additional one year work permit after graduation.
Connect is not a registered private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005 (“PCCA”). Connect does not provide vocational training, including any training contemplated by the PCCA. There is no obligation to register with Connect, or use any product or service of Connect, in order to be eligible to gain admission to a Career College in Ontario.