In the General English program students will develop and build upon the foundational skills of English: listening, speaking, reading and writing with additional study in pronunciation, vocabulary building and grammar structure. High-interest lessons, based upon weekly themes, will build confidence while focusing on using language for real life purposes.
- Improve your communication skills.
- Weekly tests assess your improvement.
- Communicate with people from different countries.
- Work on creative projects and presentations.
- Levels: 1 to 8
- Start dates: every Monday
- Grammar level up: every 5 weeks
- Conversation level up: every 4 weeks
Photos of our School
**Note: Each class runs approx. 1 hour and 50 minutes with 15 minute breaks between classes. Minimum numbers of 4 to 6 students is required to keep levels open.