Connect School of Languages is more than a language school. We help to prepare students for success in college, in their jobs and in the 21st Century. How do we do that?
Connect flips the traditional language school model by creating a family-type learning environment that engages students to drive their own learning and share their interests and culture
Our School is Small
Our School is Personalized
- Students are given projects to complete. These projects are personalized to their interests and needs. Students can pursue whatever passion they require to improve their English.
- We offer the flexibility to allow students to change their programs.
- Students are never trapped in a program they don't like.
Our School is Challenging
- Connect uses project-based learning to engage and motivate students to complete unique assignments using visual, audio and kinaesthetic techniques to teach students.
- Connect's teaching philosophy is unique and inspiring.
Learn more about Teaching Philosophy
Download our Mobile Learning eBook to help you learn and understand more about our philosophy towards education. This informative guidebook is excellent for schools and teachers considering implementing Mobile Learning into the classroom. Written by James Rice, author of the award-winning Study It series and Director Connect. His informative insights into the challenges of transforming and implementing a Mobile Learning system is essential reading for everyone involved in 21st Century Education.